A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Active Comparator, Multicenter Study To Compare 5 Dose Regimens Of CP- 690,550 And Adalimumab Versus Placebo, Administered For 6 Months In The Treatment Of Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 08 Nov 2017 Results (n=2673) of post-hoc analysis assessing the impact of inflammation severity at baseline on efficacy and safety of tofacitinib using pooled data from four phase II trials (NCT00413660, NCT00550446, NCT00603512, NCT00687193) and five phase III trials (ORAL Scan, ORAL Solo, ORAL Sync, ORAL Standard, ORAL Step), presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2017 Results of post-hoc analysis from pooled data of six phase II studies, six phase III studies and two long term extension studies published in the JCR: Journal of Clinical Rheumatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History