Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Palonosetron/Dexamethasone with or without Dronabinol for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting after Moderately Emetogenic Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dronabinol (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Palonosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint has not been met (Number of Participants with Total protection, defined as no vomiting, no rescue therapy, and no nausea) according to the results published at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History