Randomized Phase II Multinational Trial to Evaluate the Safety of Two Chemotherapy Plus Trastuzumab Regimens as Adjuvant Therapy in Patients With HER2-positive Breast Cancer: Caelyx + Cyclophosphamide + Trastuzumab (C+C+H) or Doxorubicin + Cyclophosphamide (A+C), Each Followed by Paclitaxel + Trastuzumab (T+H) BACH
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BACH
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 11 Sep 2013 Additional lead centre Merck added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.