The combination of aripiprazole and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressants [citalopram, escitalopram, sertraline] in the acute treatment of psychotic major depression: Efficacy and tolerability.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole; Citalopram; Escitalopram; Sertraline
- Indications Psychotic affective disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Aug 2012 Actual patient number changed from 35 to 16 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint identified as clinical response as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.