A placebo controlled, double-blind investigation of the therapeutic utility of Xolair (omalizumab) for attenuating aspirin induced bronchospasm in patients with aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease (AERD) undergoing aspirin desensitization.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Aspirin-induced asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Mar 2016 Results presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- 01 Mar 2016 Protocol amended as treatment arm changed from 1 to 2, study design changed from single group to parallel as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.