A Randomized, Open-Label, Fixed Dose, Active-Control, Multi-Center Phase IIB Study to Evaluate Fertility in Men With Secondary Hypogonadism, Comparing Androxal [enclomifene] to a Topical Testosterone [Testim] in Men Previously Treated With Topical Testosterone.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Enclomifene (Primary) ; Testosterone
- Indications Hypogonadism; Male infertility
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 10 Apr 2013 Results assessing the effects of treatment on levels of IGF-1 and hormones presented at the 104th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 10 Nov 2010 In preparation for phase 3 trials, the FDA opined that this phase 2B study would provide for a more solid database for design and eventual approval of such studies under an SPA, according to a Repros Therapeutics media release.
- 14 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History