A Phase I, Multi-Center, Open Label, Dose Escalation, Safety, PK and PkD Study of Orally Administered SGX523, a Small Molecule Anti-Cancer Agent, on a Twice Daily, Uninterrupted Schedule in Patients With Advanced Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2008
At a glance
- Drugs SGX 523 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors SGX Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2008 Further drug development discontinued due to observed toxicities, according to an SGX Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 27 Mar 2008 Dose limiting toxicity was observed earlier than anticipated; no patients are currently being treated in the interrupted dose trial and patient are continuing treatment at the lower dose level in the continuous dosing trial.