A randomised in-practice evaluation of the influence of patient's understanding of her disease and therapy on persistence and compliance to adjuvant therapy for post-menopausal hormone-sensitive early breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PACT
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register: DRKS00003872).
- 22 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Twelve and 24-month follow-up results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.