A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 2b Trial to Determine The Efficacy, Tolerability And Safety Of 3 Dose Regimens Of RDEA806 and Open-Label Efavirenz as Active Control in HIV 1-Infected, Antiretroviral Naive Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs RDEA 806 (Primary) ; Efavirenz
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ardea Biosciences
- 26 Mar 2014 According to the European Clinical Trials Database record, status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued.
- 14 Nov 2008 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, according to an Ardea Biosciences release.
- 25 Jun 2008 The study is expected to be initiated in the third quarter of 2008, according to an Ardea Biosciences media release (9090499).