A Phase I Trial of Isolated Hepatic Perfusion With Oxaliplatin and 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU) Followed by Hepatic Arterial Infusion of FUDR [floxuridine] for Patients With Unresectable Colorectal Liver Metastases.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Floxuridine; Fluorouracil
- Indications Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.