A randomised phase III study of docetaxel versus active symptom control in patients with relapsed oesophago-gastric adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COUGAR02
- 12 Mar 2014 Acruel to date is 102%.according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 26 Jan 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History