Clinical Evaluation of BRL29060A (Paroxetine Hydrochloride Hydrate) in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) - A Placebo-controlled, Single-Blind Comparative Study-.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paroxetine (Primary)
- Indications Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 Feb 2010 Actual number of patients added 5 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2008 to Jan 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.