Open-Label Phase 1b Study of Erlotinib Plus Bevacizumab and IMO-2055 in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Progressed Following Initial Chemotherapy for Advanced or Metastatic Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs IMO 2055 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Idera Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jan 2012 Results were released in an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Jul 2011 Trial completed without safety concerns, according to an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Apr 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.