Open-label Phase 1b Study of FOLFIRI Plus Cetuximab Plus IMO-2055 in Patients With Colorectal Cancer Who Have Progressed Following Chemotherapy for Advanced or Metastatic Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs IMO 2055 (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 May 2012 Result were reported in an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 13 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov. EMD Serono (a division of Merck KGaA) discontinued the trial as Merck KGaA terminated their agreement with Idera to co-develop IMO 2055.
- 07 Jul 2011 Final data analysis from the dose escalation part is ongoing, according to an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release.