An Open-label, Multi-centre, Randomised, Comparative Study of the Immunogenicity and Safety of an Inactivated Split-Virion Influenza Vaccine administered by Intradermal Route (Flu-ID 15microg) versus an Inactivated adjuvanted Influenza Vaccine administered by Intramuscular Route (Addigrip 15microg) in subjects 65 years of age or older
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur MSD
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 26 Nov 2007 New trial record.