A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Preemptive Benefit of Etoricoxib in Patients Receiving Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 64 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.