A Phase I/II Study of Intentionally Mis-Matched, Allogeneic Th1 Memory Cells (AlloStim) Conjugated With CD3/CD28-coated Microbeads in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hematological Malignancy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs T-cell vaccine-AlloStim (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Immunovative Therapies
- 19 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.