Phase 2 study to improve tolerance of chemotherapy involving cetuximab and multidrug FOLFIRI [folinic acid + fluorouracil + irinotecan], with pharmacokinetic and pharmacogenetic studies, in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Proof of concept
- 12 May 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.