A Prospective, Randomized Controlled Trial on Perioperative Pregabalin to Reduce Late-onset Complex Regional Pain Syndrome After Total Knee Arthroplasty.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Complex regional pain syndromes; Neuropathic pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jan 2010 Primary endpoint 'pain measures' has been met.
- 01 Jan 2010 Results published in Anesthesia and Analgesia.
- 25 Nov 2008 Actual end date changed from November 2007 to June 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History