A Phase IIIB Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Abatacept Administered Subcutaneously and Intravenously in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis, Receiving Background Methotrexate, and Experiencing an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Abatacept (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine; Methotrexate; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections; Pneumococcal infections; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACQUIRE; MTX-IR Study
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2013 Vaccine substudy results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History