A 6-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study to assess the effect of fluticasone 250microg/salmeterol 50microg combination (FSC 250/50) on exertional dyspnea in patients with symptomatic mild COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Dyspnoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (18) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2010 Actual end date (April 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History