A phase I/II open label dose escalation study to investigate the safety and tolerability of acadesine in patients with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Acadesine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 09 May 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2011 Results have been reported in an Advancell media release.