Phase 1b/2a Multidose Safety and Tolerability Study of Liposomal Amikacin for Inhalation (Arikace) in Cystic Fibrosis Patient With Chronic Infections Due to Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amikacin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Transave
- 04 May 2012 Company (Insmed) added to the associations field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Actual patient number is 46 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Results presented at the 106th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History