A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of CAM-3001 [mavrilimumab] in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mavrilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 02 Nov 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2011 Actual end date (October 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2011 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History