A Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing Safety and Efficacy of Carboplatin and Paclitaxel Plus or Minus Sorafenib (BAY43-9006) in Chemonaive Patients With Stage IIIB-IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 19 Oct 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2008 Bayer HealthCare AG added as trial affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2008 Actual end date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.