A Phase 1/2, Open Label, Single Arm Trial To Determine The Recommended Phase 2 Dose And Evaluate The Efficacy Of Pf 00299804 In Patients In Korea With Kras Wild Type Advanced NSCLC, Which Is Refractory To Chemotherapy And Erlotinib Or Gefitinib.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dacomitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.