A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Mixed Amphetamine Salts (Adderall-XR [SLI 381]) for the Treatment of Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Cocaine Dependence.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Mixed amfetamine salts (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Cocaine abuse
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAMP
- 28 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2008 Planned end date (1 Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.