SPIRIT V: A Clinical Evaluation of the XIENCE V Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment of Patients With de Novo Coronary Artery Lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT-V-Diabetic Study
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 01 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2010 There will be no further follow-up in this trial, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2010 Nine-month angiographic and one-year clinical results for the SPIRIT V Diabetic study were presented at EuroPCR 2010 according to an Abbott media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History