A Phase IIa Randomized, Partially Blinded Trial of Telaprevir (VX-950) in Treatment-Naive Subjects With Chronic Genotype 2 or 3 Hepatitis C Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Infectious Diseases BVBA
- 04 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (Italy) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 18 Apr 2010 Results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 17 Apr 2010 Final results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History