A Double-blind, Double-dummy, Randomised, Parallel-group Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Trough Plasma Concentration, and Efficacy of Pramipexole ER Versus Pramipexole Immediate Release (IR) Administered Orally for 12 Weeks in Patients With Parkinson's Disease (PD) on L-dopa Therapy, Followed by a 52-week Open-label Long-term Treatment Period to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Pramipexole ER
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 15 Jan 2010 Actual end date (November 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (112) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.