A Phase 1/Phase 2 Study Of CP-751,871 In Patients With Relapsed And/Or Refractory Ewing's Sarcoma Family Of Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Figitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 17 Apr 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 130 to 138 as reported by German Clinical Trials Register.
- 15 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2012 This trial has been completed in Germany, Spain and Italy.