An Open-label, Multi-centre Study of the Safety of a 2-dose Regimen of a Combined Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella Live Vaccine (ProQuad®) Manufactured With Recombinant Human Albumin (rHA) When Administered to Children in Their Second Year of Life
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Measles; Mumps; Rubella; Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur MSD
- 08 Apr 2009 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2008 Actual trial completion date identified as November 2008 from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.