A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate Low Doses of the MTP-Inhibitor AEGR-733 on Hepatic Fat Accumulation as Measured by Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lomitapide (Primary) ; Atorvastatin; Ezetimibe; Fenofibrate
- Indications Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Aegerion Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2008 Interim results reported by Aegerion Pharmaceuticals in a media release.
- 29 Nov 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History