Frontline Therapy of Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma in Adults ( 18 to 60 Years Old): Randomisation Between High Dose Chemotherapy With Rituximab and CHOP 14 -Rituximab. Multicentric Randomised Prospective Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Epirubicin; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2012 Planned End Date (1 May 2013) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.