Histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibition using vorinostat (SAHA) [suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid] after autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for high risk lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 23 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Company (Merck) added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.