Combination of antiangiogenic therapy using the mTOR [mammalian target of rapamycin]-inhibitor RAD001 [everolimus] and low dose chemotherapy [gemcitabine] for locally advanced and/or metastatic pancreatic cancer - a dose finding study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2012 Actual patient number 21 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2011 Planned End Date dded to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.