A Phase IV, Multi-Center, Active-Controlled, Observer-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety of a Trivalent Subunit Influenza Vaccine Produced Either in Mammalian Cell Culture (Optaflu®) or in Embryonated Hen Eggs (Agrippal®) in Adults and Elderly With and Without Underlying Medical Conditions, and to Evaluate the Immunogenicity in a Subset of Subjects With Underlying Medical Conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine (Optaflu) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 05 Mar 2012 Actual patient number changed from 1372 to 1398 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2012 Actual end date changed from 1 Jun 2008 to 1 Jul 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2011 Company Novartis Vaccines added to associations field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.