A phase II, open-label, multi-center study to evaluate safety and immunogenicity of a booster dose of H5N1 (surface antigen adjuvanted with MF59C.1) influenza vaccine in non-elderly adult and elderly subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (47) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2007 New trial record.