A Prospective, Observational Study Comparing the Frequency of Treatment-Emergent Sexual Dysfunction Over 8 Weeks in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder Treated With Either Duloxetine Hydrochloride or a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor Antidepressant and Evaluated Over 6 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Duloxetine; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 17 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (1626) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.