A PHASE III TRIAL EVALUATING THE ROLE OF CONTINUOUS LETROZOLE VERSUS INTERMITTENT LETROZOLE FOLLOWING 4 TO 6 YEARS OF PRIOR ADJUVANT ENDOCRINE THERAPY FOR POSTMENOPAUSAL WOMEN WITH HORMONE-RECEPTOR POSITIVE, NODE POSITIVE EARLY STAGE BREAST CANCER
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOLE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 17 Nov 2017 Results of primary analysis alongwith results of quality-of-life substudy, published in the Lancet Oncology Journal.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Dec 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History