A Multicentre Randomised Placebo-Controlled Double-Blind Pivotal Clinical Trial for the Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy of Specific Immunotherapy With an Aluminium Hydroxide-Adsorbed Recombinant Hypoallergenic Derivative of the Major Birch Pollen Allergen rBet v 1-FV.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 800 to 835 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 14 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2007 New trial record.