A Phase I Open-Label Dose Escalation Study of AT13387 in Patients With Metastatic Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Onalespib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Glioma; Lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astex Pharmaceuticals
- 07 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.