A Prospective, Randomized Trial Evaluating Slow-Release Formulation TAXUS Paclitaxel-Eluting Coronary Stent in the Treatment of In-Stent Restenosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia; Restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAXUS-V-ISR
- Sponsors Boston Scientific Corporation
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2009 Results presented at the 58th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology (ACC-2009).
- 30 Nov 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History