Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled Study To Evaluate Efficacy And Safety Of Pregabalin (CI-1008) In The Treatment For Pain Associated With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of a retrospective analysis from NCT00394901, NCT00553475, NCT00407745, NCT00424372, NCT00553280, NCT01202227 studies, published in the Clinical Drug Investigation
- 28 Oct 2010 Based on results from this and nine other trials pregabalin has been approved by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, according to a Pfizer media release.
- 28 Oct 2010 Results from this trial have been reported in a Pfiizer media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History