Efficacy and Safety of Quadruple Therapy by Bismuth Subcitrate Potassium, Metronidazole, and Tetracycline Given X 10 Days With Omeprazole in Eradication of Helicobacter Pylori: A Comparison to Omeprazole, Amoxicillin and Clarithromycin Given X 7 Days.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tripotassium dicitrato bismuthate/tetracycline/metronidazole (Primary) ; Amoxicillin; Clarithromycin; Omeprazole
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aptalis
- 15 Mar 2012 This trial has been recruiting in France, United Kingdom and Spain and completed in Netherlands, Poland, Ireland and Italy.
- 22 Feb 2011 Primary endpoint 'Helicobacter-pylori-eradication-rate' has been met, based on results published in Lancet.
- 02 May 2010 Results were presented at Digestive Disease Week 2010.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History