A phase 2, multi-center, open-label study of the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of Novartis meningococcal B vaccine when administered at a 0, 2, 6-month schedule and of a single dose of Novartis meningococcal ACWY vaccine in healthy at-risk adults 18-50 years of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Vaccines
- 16 Dec 2011 Company Novartis Vaccines added to the associations field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.