An open-label study comparing a steroid sparing versus a standard steroid regimen in combination with CellCept [mycophenolate mofetil], Zenapax [daclizumab] and sirolimus in the prevention of acute renal allograft rejection.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Daclizumab; Mycophenolate mofetil; Prednisolone; Sirolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual initiation date (Apr 2006) added as reported by Roche record.
- 23 Mar 2008 Updated study design, study control, and descriptor, from Roche record.
- 30 Nov 2007 New trial record.