A Phase I Single Arm Dose Escalation Study of the Combination of Dasatinib (Sprycel) With Lenalidomide (Revlimid) and Dexamethasone (Decadron) in Subjects With Relapsed and/ or Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.