A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of TAK-442 in Subjects With Acute Coronary Syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Letaxaban (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 2250 to 2750 as reported by EudraCT.
- 31 Aug 2011 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2011: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 26 Oct 2010 Top-line results reported in a Takeda media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History