Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate an Immunomodulatory Therapy (CYT003-QbG10) in Adult Patients With Perennial Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs CMP 001 (Primary)
- Indications Hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cytos Biotechnology
- 13 Jan 2009 Results from a subgroup analysis of patients with allergic asthma (52 out of 80 patients) have been reported in a Cytos Biotechnology media release; data from allergy diary entries were also reported.
- 13 Jan 2009 Results have been presented at the 2008 meeting of American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology according to a Cytos Biotechnology media release.
- 10 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, based on results data reported in a Cytos media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History